Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I feel I am accomplishing some of my UFO's!  Cleaning and sorting has been I huge help.  I have a few large projects in zipper bags to take to my Modern Quilt Retreat weekend in March and some smaller projects to work on in my studio.  I joined a small group at my local quilt shop called "Runway Addicts".  This is totally out of my box, making garments! Our first challenge is a Black & White or Black, or White ,no other color and incorporate a re-purpose item.  So I am looking around my house to find the right item has been interesting to say the least.  I have my pattern picked out, so a ovine forward I need to look for fabric.  We meet once a month so I have about 2 1/2,weeks left to complete my garment. In will,try to,post a picture of my finished garment.
My modern quilt guild also has 2 challenges I also have to complete.  I will not be bored this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment