Monday, February 1, 2016

February 1st is already here! Wow 2016 is moving along too fast. My husband & I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary in January, what a blessing it is. We made some goals together for 2016 and I made some goals for myself. 
Of coarse get organized is always on the list, and so far I have been sticking to it. My studio is where I started and I found a lot of items that have been lost since???  Including some pattern proto-types like a wallet, changing pad, and some small accessories. Also I found some UFO's of a pillowcases for me, a quilt as you go small lap quit, and a challenge from my Modern quilt guild. So for February, I plan to finish some of those UFO's!  I will update you next month on my progress.
For March, I am planning a class for Country Curtains (where I work) on organizing your decorating ideas for your home.  Customers will be making a no-sew notebook customizing it to plan their colors, curtains, and style ideas.
With my 2nd job, Susan Patterns, we are designing a new pattern series called "Cut It Out".  They are applique patterns with a theme, textured with a twist to them.  They are going to be ready in a couple of months.  We are planning on showing them at a Trunk Show in April to a Guild in Mexico, NY.
March is just around the corner, so more to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment