Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy 2016! 
The last 5 months of 2015 went so fast, I got behind on a lot of things.
New Years resolution;
- blog at least once or twice a month
- organization on priorities
- and clean my studio.
 I have some UFO's that I will be a priority.  I am planning to write a couple of new small patterns that have been in the planning stages. 
I am teaching Tina's Tech Tote Trio in February at Mt. Pleasant Quilt Shop. We @ Susan Rooney Patterns have some Trunk Shows planned and waiting on a couple more events to schedule for 2016.
My Tidal Wave Bag is on display in California at the largest Quilt Show in the states.  Road To California in January which I entered Tidal Wave with the challenge fabric.  If your in the area to see the quilt show, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment