Sunday, July 19, 2015

Great event coming up next week!  I am going to the AQS Show in Syracuse with my girlfriends.
This show has not been in this area in over 10 years.  Don't miss it if you love to quilt, it will surely be  inspiring and lots of fun.  Check out their website for details: quiltweek.com ->; Syracuse, NY.
We at Susan Rooney Patterns will have a great presents in the Mission Rose Quilt Shop booth.  Our new fabric lines, patterns, and samples are going to be shown.

And another huge event in Oct./ Nov. 2015, Annie Craft Festival, Fort Wayne Indiana.
I am honored to be a part of this event.  Every kind of class imaginable!  I am teaching 2 of my bag patterns.  Tidal Wave being one of them, just released in May at Quilt Market.
Check out their website-Anniescraftfestival.com

Happy Sewing,
Ruthann





































































































No comments:

Post a Comment