Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Life gets so busy and you don’t realize how time flies!   It has been a long time and lots of new things happening for me.
I do have a new pattern on my Etsy site, Versatile Wave Take 2!  A larger version of the original pattern, which by the way is still on the top of the charts.  Versatile Wave Take 2 has a couple more added elements and a mini shoulder bag pattern included.
I am teaching everywhere  and a variety of patterns from purses to runners to rugs.  I am enjoying being a member of the Rochester Modern Quilt Guild.  Learning new techniques is always great and adds to my creativity which is why I joined the guild.  Sewing and quilting outside my box has been
rewarding and very educational.
Until next time....keep Stitching,
Ruthann



No comments:

Post a Comment