Sunday, March 30, 2014

Well, of coarse it has been way to long since I have written!  But the good news is, I have very exciting news!  Susan Rooney and I have been busy creating new patterns to accompany Susan's new fabric line.  The release of the new fabric line will debut at Quilt Market in May.  Quilt market this year is in Pittsburg, PA, and guess what the Susan Rooney team will have a booth for the first time.  I have 3 new patterns to show and Susan and I together will present 8-10 patterns to go along with the new fabric.  So check your local quilt shops for the new fabric line and the patterns.  I will be posting on my Etsy site each pattern as they are published. The first one is up now.  Lucy's Lunch Bunch.  Check it out.  Feel free to email any time with questions and updates.
Happy Sewing, Ruthann

No comments:

Post a Comment